Saturday, June 15, 2019

Journal 4 Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words - 6

Journal 4 - Essay ExampleIt is unfortunate that many people do not identify that God ha such love for us (Greidanus, 2007). The line of merchandise enabled me to gain familiarity with the challenges that Jesus faced when he was on man.I am happy that he set a faultless example for us to emulate. Jesus did promise his disciples that he would provide them with his holy spirit. Notably, Gods Holy Spirit still guides us today. It is comforting to recognize that God and Jesus understand the criticality of the times we are living. Therefore, we have the gift of the Holy Spirit who guides us on the right way. In addition, the course made me realize that Jesus does intercede for us. The fact that Jesus intercedes for us proved to be very comforting to me because there are times when I feel that it is impossible to express my true feelings to God (Malone, 2006). As an imperfect human being, I find it comforting to realize that Jesus who understands the challenges on earth intercedes for us Christians.The course introduced the angels and their purpose. From the course, I learned that the angels were present during creation and that they celebrated the good work that God did. However, the example of fiend, who chose to challenge the sovereignty of God served as a warning to me as a Christian. Since Satan understands his fate, he is determined to lead as many people as possible astray. My greatest disturbance in the period we are living in is whether I will be able to survive and resist the temptations of Satan. Therefore, I am praying for myself continuously that I may be able to appreciate Gods love that He showed through His son and helped God give an answer to his adversary Satan (Greidanus, 2007). However, there are still aspects of the judgment period that I do not understand fully, especially the ones revealed in the book of

No comments:

Post a Comment